Wednesday, March 14, 2012

work it.

Polished for Work
[1. J.Crew belt (similar); 2. Rag & Bone blouse; 3. Michael Kors bracelet; 4. Lord & Berry lipgloss; 5. J.Crew skirt; 6. Aldo pumps]

I'm not sure who thought it would be a fun joke to make me be a grown up. I mean, really. Work and bills alone would be bad enough, but then they throw in taxes and lack of sleep? Hilarious. Luckily, the clothes are a high point. I've had the itch to update my work wardrobe lately and figured these classics would be a good place to start. A soft, white blouse, classic pumps, and simple jewelry mixed with a pop of color skirt and printed belt - conservative, yet fresh and age appropriate. With spring around the corner, I will definitely be on the look out for items along these lines. That and trying to convince my boss that I can get so much more accomplished with my laptop up on the roof of our building. My translucent legs would really appreciate it. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment