Monday, April 16, 2012

Life lately, according to Instagram.

Just a few pictures from the last couple of crazy weeks. Tonight was the first night I was able to just chill in my apartment. It's still relatively clean from this weekend, so my slight OCD-ness isn't flaring up too much and I've been able to watch some shows, make some dinner, and take a stroll around the stores downstairs. Tough life, huh? I know. One of the people at JCrew knows my name. Can't be a good sign. 

[Baby legs]

[Bobpa & Trynn on her birthday]

[Cake for breakfast]

[Grapefruit for breakfast - probably a better choice]

[Otto has tough choices to make]

[Paper chains]

[Trynn & Momma checking out her birthday present]

I'm already looking forward to the end of this week, because I get to babysit baby girl (for the first time!). I have so many activities planned for the 15 minutes she'll be awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment