Saturday, June 18, 2011

happy weekend!

Nothing says weekend like pizza and beer. So excited for the many more drafts, pizza and pizookies in my future. BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse recently opened it's doors practically across the street and I'm oh so excited. I know, it's a chain and doesn't exactly help my whole explore Austin idea, but sometimes, you just need some comforting carbs (like I've ever turned them down...) We decided to keep it simple with a wedge salad, tomato and cheese pizza and a chocolate chunk pizookie. Oh, and beer, of course. I had the Nit Wit (seasonal traditional Belgian-style witbier), which was delish. H had the Harvest Hefeweizen, another one of my favorites. Definitely an enjoyable evening - both the company and the fare. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.


Oh, P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a camera today. Hopefully my posts in the near future will contain MUCH better photos. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment