Sunday, June 26, 2011

weekend in pictures

I had an enjoyable weekend. Started off by going to my parents' house to dog-sit for the night, got my hair cut, had lunch downtown at Walton's Fancy & Staple (partially just for the possibility of seeing Sandra Bullock), and then a movie, dinner and drinks with my best friend Kelsie. Today, I hung a mirror, potted a plant, cleaned my apartment, and ran some errands. Nice little Sunday. Thought I'd share some pictures from the past few days (via Instagram, of course).

 [Minute five of dog-sitting - Remington post-swim.]

[Cream soda.]

 [Walton's Fancy & Staple. No Sandra to be seen.]

 [Love starting the week off with a clean apartment.]

[And a freshly made bed.]

[Mirror that I'm pretty sure was at a carnival in it's previous life.]

[Pretty plant.]

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend as well. More on Walton's coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment