Tuesday, June 14, 2011

preview

Well, since this is my first blog post I figured I should just do a broad overview of my life. Enter: Instagram on my iPhone. Enjoy.


[Sunflowers to start summer out right.]
[Stripes. I have an addiction (more later).]
[Cleaning make-up brushes.]
[Waffles & Ice Cream.]
[McCoy. One of my 3 boys.]
[Finally finished.]
[My beautiful (sleepy) baby niece, Trynn Olivia.]

And so begins the journey of my little blog. A little of this, a little of that. My initial thought was that it's pretty unforgivable that I was born and raised in Austin and should be a native that knows all of the local places - restaurants, shops, attractions. Fact is, I don't. I have a pretty legit excuse - I haven't lived here full-time since my Sophomore year of high school (I'll explain this later). Therefore, my "adult" life has been spent away from my hometown. I feel way more at home in San Diego, honestly, after spending four years there in school. But that needs to change. So since I graduated a year ago from Point Loma Nazarene University and moved back to Austin to pursue my career, I think it's about time I start exploring this weird city I call home. And also share some insights to my slightly OCD life - recipes, DIY projects, apartment decorating, style (I try, ok?), and more along the way. As I said before, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment