Tuesday, August 30, 2011

and another.

fall tones

Just something I could basically live in during the fall/winter. At this point, I'm not sure when I'll even be able to wear something like this, but a girl can dream. I saw these Tory Burch boots on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and fell in love. Of course, they're way out of my price range and who knows if they'd fit like I'd want them to, but whatever - they're beautiful. I'm loving the emerald greens and rust colors I'm seeing so far for fall. Hoping I can find some fun pieces to add to my wardrobe. Or at least paint my nails accordingly. All I know is that I'm itching to buy a few fall pieces but cannot bring myself to do so when it's 113 degrees outside. But hey, we're supposed to have a cold front and rain later this week - cold front meaning 98 degrees instead of 110 or more. I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment