Monday, August 15, 2011

three things.

[Fun print in my bedroom.]

[New Essie colors.]

[Zara clutch.]

This weekend was a whirlwind. Friday night, I stayed in and started an art project (more on that later) because I knew I had to get up early on Saturday morning. On Saturday, I got up and went up to Waco with my friends Angie and Traci to go to Landree's graduation at Baylor. Congratulations, Lan! We had a lot of fun on the drive there and back. I had to be back by 4 that afternoon to go to a work event here in town. We had an employee appreciation night at Main Event. It was very cool - we rented out the whole place and had it to ourselves. Then, H and I went to see 'Crazy, Stupid Love' afterwards. We both decided it's one of the better movies we've seen in a while. Super funny with some really sweet moments. Sunday morning, I went to brunch at The Park here at the Domain. We sipped mimosas (pineapple basil for her, mango ginger for me), sampled the buffet and were grateful for the misters on the patio. Afterwards, we went over to Costco to scope out their fresh flower situation. I've resorted to this since I can't seem to find a good selection at any farmers' market. It worked out pretty well. I got two dozen roses for the price of one dozen and Lan got a nice sunflower mixed bouquet. After I went home and cleaned them and put them in vases, I headed over to my parents' house to do some laundry. All in all, a really good weekend. I'll have a couple of posts with more detail about a couple of things later this week. These three things are just a few things that I've been enjoying the past few weeks. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment