Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cocktail hour.


Since I decided I wanted to lay low on Friday night of this past weekend due to having to get up early on Saturday, H and I opted for Chipotle and homemade cocktails (I then ignored him most of the night to work on an art project. Sorry, boo). H had tried a new drink after work at the golf club one day called the One Iron, so we decided to try it out. It's a pretty simple recipe, really. But still, very tasty.

Here are the ingredients:

  • Vodka (Tito's for us)
  • Fresca
  • Splash of cranberry juice
  • Fresh lime juice
And there you go. I think H did 2 shots of vodka since we were using tall glasses and only had one each. Then filled most of the glass with Fresca and a tiny bit of cranberry. Add a lime and you're done. 


Lovely way to start the weekend if you ask me. Already looking forward to the next one. 

1 comment: