Tuesday, July 19, 2011

cedar park farms to market.

On Saturday morning this past weekend, Landree and I went to the Cedar Park Farmers' Market in the Lakeline Mall parking lot. After we made a nostalgic trek through the mall to find an ATM (we were pretty sad that Limited Too is gone), we were in business to explore the market. It was a pretty compact market, but there were some pretty good options. Landree got some eggplant, hummus and some kind of Indian treats (Naan and something else that looked like a quesadilla). I got tomatoes. I guess I had some trouble committing to the market. We both decided we need to have a better plan in mind of what we want/need beforehand. We did get some lavender lemonade that was really good. Overall, it was a fun time, but I still want to try some of the other markets around town. San Diego, you ruined me.


No comments:

Post a Comment