Monday, July 18, 2011

milk and cookies.


Tonight was just one of those feel good nights. I stopped at the store on the way home, because I was craving a good home-made sandwich. So H and I had a quick dinner and then headed downstairs to the Apple store, because he had decided to get a new computer. It was a quick trip since he pretty much already knew what he wanted. By the way, I'm definitely keeping my student ID indefinitely. Or at least until I end up needing a new computer. Apple always seems to have a student promotion going on. Anyways, then we stopped by Starbucks for some shaken iced tea lemonade and headed up to my place to hang out and catch up on some shows. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up on each other's weeks (he was back home in San Diego last week). At around 8:30, I decided to make up some cookies (straight from the package, of course). They turned out lovely (duh) and we had them with some nice cold milk. I don't know what it is about "fresh"out of the oven cookies that just make you feel good - whether they're store bought or not. Of course, I started to get really hyper right around the time H started to get ready to leave - sugar high, anyone? But still, worth it. I hope everyone had a nice night. Time for this girl to get some sleep. I'll be back tomorrow for a Farmers' Market update.

  [Yes, I realize that the milk is in juice glasses. And 
next to wine and salt. Still working on my picture staging...]

No comments:

Post a Comment