Monday, July 25, 2011

monday night meal.

So tonight, I ended up working late and wasn't in the mood to do much cooking. I had master plans earlier in the day to stop and get stuff to make chicken parmesan, but that might have to wait for a while. However, I did have some cheese tortellini in the fridge, so I just stopped and got some garlic bread, stuff for a salad and some wine. Easy enough. It turned out really well, which is no surprise since I put so much effort into it (sarcasm - noted). Either way, it was a nice meal to enjoy while watching our Monday night shows. I'll be back later for a weekend update and some other things I've been thinking about. Let's see if I can post something every day this week. Here's to trying! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. 




No comments:

Post a Comment