Saturday, July 16, 2011

wine night.


If you know me, you know I'm more of a stay in and watch a movie type of person than the going out type on a Friday night. Therefore, this Friday night was exceptional in my opinion. My friend Landree and I had a pretty serious discussion about money and being grown-ups, so our thoughts of dinner and drinks suddenly seemed frivolous. We decided instead to indulge on a hefty sampling of leftovers I had from a family dinner at Maggianos on Thursday night. We paired this with a bottle of my favorite wine - Francis Coppola Claret. We also watched the movie Hall Pass. I hope that no one reading this has seen or plans on seeing it. We both were extremely unimpressed. Other than the sub-par movie, the night was a great combination of food, wine and conversation. Oh, and by the way, Landree recently moved into the same apartment complex as me, so I see many more nights like this in our future. Welcome to the neighborhood, Lan! Today was a fun-filled day as well. Look for an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment